PLEASE NOTE: Your email address is NOT changing.
!!!!!! PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO RECONFIGURE YOUR EMAIL !!!!!!
Dear valued NTIFL subscriber,
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- You can use the Quick Email Setup Tool to automatically reconfigure the settings in the following mail programs:
"This tool will NOT work with Windows Live Mail, Outlook 2010, or any other mail program not listed above."
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2002
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Windows Mail (not Windows Live Mail; see below)
- Click on the launch tool above
- Click "Run" then click "Run Anyway" , "Continue" , or "Allow"
- Select your email program
- Enter your Email address
- Then click setup
- If you manage your email through Windows Live Mail, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, -- or -- if you need to adjust your SMTP Authentication settings (if you can check mail but can't send it) -- or -- if you need to verify your setting for any reason; then please FOLLOW THE STEPS PROVIDED AT:
- If you are currently using webmail your existing calendar entries will NOT be migrated to the new Gmail™ platform. Print your current webmail Calendar before October 29, 2011, 12:00am, so you can transfer your current calendar events into your new Calendar.
- Please open the Email Setup Guide and see pages 26-34 for information on new features. (If you are unable to open the Email Setup Guide, please use this link to download Adobe Reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Make sure you update your webmail bookmark (or favorite) to the appropriate address:
GOOGLE Apps Quick Start Guide
For more information on how to use your Email with Google Apps click here for the Google Apps Quick Start Guide
Mobile Device Setup Links
The links below provide setup instructions for mobile devices. If you do not see your device listed, please check the manufacturer's website or service provider for setup instructions.
- Incoming server: pop.gmail.com
- Incoming username: (your complete email address)
- Incoming server requires SSL encryption on port 995
- Outgoing server: smtp.gmail.com (requires authentication)
- Outgoing username: (your complete email address)
- Outgoing server requires TLS encryption on port 587 OR SSL encryption on port 465
Mobile Device: POP Setup Instructions:
Mobile Device IMAP Setup Instructions:
As we announced on August 8, 2011, NTI (NetTally) will be launching our new email and collaboration services, which is now powered by Google Apps™, in October 2011.
Your NTIFL (NetTally) email address OR existing address will stay the same and all of the following Google Apps™ will be included with your upgraded NTIFL Plus account:
- Gmail - Inbox with search function: keep and find everything.
- Calendar - Makes sharing calendars and schedules with family, friends or colleagues easy.
- Docs - Makes collaborating as easy as creating documents.
- Sites - Allows you to manage your own sites.
- Talk - Instant messaging and video chat as easy as email.
- Mobile Synch - Stay in contact while on the go.
What We're Migrating
We will be migrating your email data as follows:
- Messages in your current webmail Inbox (including subfolders) and Sent folder → to your new NTIFL Plus webmail account
- Personal contacts in your webmail address book → to Personal Contacts in your new NTIFL Plus webmail account
If you haven't accessed your email box via a client (Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, etc.) or in webmail in the past 180 days, please be aware that it will not be migrated to the new platform and will be disabled in the current email system. Please make sure that you access all of your email addresses before October 29, 2011 12:00am.
Please Note: We will NOT be migrating webmail calendar appointments or contents.
October 29, 2011, from 12:00am - 5:00am, EDT
If you have any questions please contact NTIFL for assistance at 850-671-4007 / 866-586-1598. Email migration issues have been covered in multiple communications and with multiple resources. For this reason we will prioritize connectivity issues during after hours and weekend support. Your return call on email issues may be delayed.
Remember that you can use webmail to check your email at any time. Simply go to mail.yourdomain where yourdomain is the last part of your email address. For example, mail.nettally.com or mail.tnni.net.